Dec 26, 2011

Autumn in Japan, 日本の秋

There are many things I love about Japan. Season is one of them.
In Japan you can enjoy different food and scenery in different seasons!


I was back in Japan for a week in mid-November.
I had a chance to visit a suburb of Tokyo on a day trip and I could see beautiful Autumn scenery of Japan. 
In Spring time, beauty of "Sakura" -cherry blossom- is very famous and one of the things represent Japan, but the color of the leaves in Autumn is also as amazing as "Sakura".

Red colored maple leaves & Japanese Persimmon

Mountain view with "Ryujin Otsuri Bashi" bridge, 竜神大吊橋, in Ibaraki prefecture

It was a beautiful sunny day. Not so cold yet. Perfect Autumn day for a day trip.
This, I could enjoy neither in Taiwan nor South China.....  


Beautiful red maple leaves and "Fukuroda" falls, 袋田の滝, in Ibaraki prefecture

Even in a city of Tokyo, I could feel the season of Autumn.
Though, the color of the leaves was not yet so vivid as it was in the mountains.

Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building in Shinjuku

Color of the maple leaves were not yet completely red in Shinjuku
 
Shinjuku Central Park

No comments:

Post a Comment