Jan 30, 2011

Hello, Shenzhen!

Shennan Boulevard, Futian District, Shenzhen

What I thought of Shenzhen before I actually come here was that full of factories and cheep fake brand goods... well, both of them are still here but it is completely different from what I have imagined!
A city in china grows very fast. Most of the factories moved out to the suburbs and there are a number of subway lines and many new tall commercial & apartment buildings all over the town!

Shenzhen is a very unique city in a way of it's location. 
Easy to cross over to Hong Kong. It takes approximately 40mins by train.
Go to Macau by ferry takes 1.5hours and also to Guanzhou city takes only 1hour by bullet train!!

I can see, within the few years, this city will become one of the international cities in Asia...  

2 comments:

  1. Wow mainland China...such a big difference to you, isn't it? I'm wondering how and if you'd be able to continue surfing somewhere...maybe the river?

    ******************************
    Congrats on your new job & good luck in the new location!

    Aloha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment!
    Job wise, there is not too much difference... Cooking a good food and make all my guests happy.
    Currently I have been busy with checking other competitors in the town and making a new menu for the restaurant. -no time for fun yet!-

    ReplyDelete